Check this out folks -- Cacheman was literally THE FIRST Windows performance optimization software. Ever! Millions of Windows power-users have been utilizing it since 1997 to keep their PCs running as smooth as silk. How's that for pedigree!
We've all been there. The more applications you install and run, the slower and buggier your computer gets over time. Mildly annoying at first, this gradual degeneration can become a serious time suck and eventually even require the purchase of a new computer. Not a fun situation!
Many of these performance issues are the result of inefficient, confused memory and process management by Windows. And this is where Cacheman steps in. Cacheman is specifically designed to enhance computer speed and stability by optimizing caches, managing memory, and fine-tuning system settings.
And by golly, it works! Just a few minutes with Cacheman and you'll experience noticeable performance increases across the board!
For power-users and experienced tweakers, Cacheman offers an unprecedented level of control over memory and system functions. Got a memory leak? Use Cacheman to minimize the damage by specifying a maximum usage for the leaking application. Want to allocate more CPU juice to some applications and less to others? Use Cacheman to set permanent process priorities so that your important applications will always have enough resources for optimum performance!
And for those wishing to continually monitor their system processes, Cacheman offers up to five fully-customizable system tray icons that provide relevant information at a glance. Besides being able to specify which information is displayed, you can change the type (graph, block, number) and even the colors!
Cacheman can now dynamically regulate the priority of background processes (Anti-Virus programs, system services, Windows-Update installations) if they take too much CPU processing power. This means that the front-running application, whatever it might be, will get a significant boost. Cacheman will also ensure that applications leaking computer memory will not take away resources from the front-running application. Dynamic priority is already pre-configured and works from the start!
Cacheman is clearly ideal for the power-user, but the developers haven't forgotten about those of us who aren't quite as technically-inclined. Cacheman offers novices a fantastically-simple One-Click Auto-Optimize tool that examines your system and automatically applies the best settings and system tweaks in order to improve performance and stability. You can even optimize your computer for specific tasks by selecting individual Auto-Optimization profiles like Gaming Computer or Notebook | Netbook.
And for your peace of mind, Cacheman features an advanced backup feature that allows you to revert any of your tweaks with a single click!
Why waste another second on system lag? Give Cacheman a try today and experience that new-computer feeling all over again!
Version Alert! Check out what's new in Cacheman 10.0:
- Core rewrite to support the Windows 10 kernel.
- Several Windows 10 tweaks added.
- Added support for Intel Skylake processors (Core i7-6700K,i5-6600K,etc).
- New Graphics | CAD Workstation profile.
- Information tab display shows process Read/Write statistics.
- Improved support for DDR4 memory.
- Optimized memory handling for systems with more than 16 GB of RAM.
- Processes can now be marked with colors.
- New skins.
Version Alert! Check out what's new in Cacheman 10.01:
- Extended Dynamic Priority with options for foreground apps.
- Improved SSD detection.
- More accurate manual RAM recovery display.
- Enhanced compatibility for Windows 10 Fast Ring builds.
- Improved support for Intel Skylake processors .
- System report now includes storage drives and if installed, multiple GPUs.
- Verbose system messages tweak.
- Warning dialog when the user tries to disable UAC.
- Rightclick menu now includes the tools which are already accessible from the Tray Icon menu.
- Improved column sorting.
- Alternate display switch in Tray Icon display submenu.
- Bug Fixes.
Version Alert! Check out what's new in Cacheman 10.02:
- Improved memory management: New function to take RAM away from other processes when a process defined as very important is started. May come handy when starting a computer game.
- Button added with a shortcut to Memory Diagnostic.
- Report shows now also Uptime.
- Added copy submenu to rightclick menu.
- Intel Kaby Lake Processor support.
- Improved compatibility and optimization for Windows 10 anniversary update
Prices are subject to vendor's pricing and may change
Frequently Bought Together
If you love this, you might also like...
The Fine Print