You think you’re about due to get a bigger hard drive, because you’re running low on space. But have you ever stopped to consider that most of your hard drive is being occupied by duplicate files? Get a copy of today’s discount software promotion, Duplicate File Finder Plus, and find out just how much space you can recover!
Duplicate File Finder Plus quickly finds and cleans duplicate files on your drive based on their content, not just their file names. With Duplicate File Finder Plus, you won’t have to rely on the consistently unreliable process of visually identifying duplicates based on name, file size, or date modified. Instead, the power of computers is used by Duplicate File Finder Plus to apply a high-speed file comparison algorithm to detect true duplicate files. And when Duplicate File Finder Plus presents you with the results, you can sort the list of duplicates by file size and start getting massive amounts of space back by starting with the largest files.
It’s incredibly easy to use Duplicate File Finder Plus, and there’s a good amount of flexibility to be had, as well. Select your drive, specify the size of duplicate files you seek, and even go so far as to limit the scan to specific file types (movies and music files, for example). Which button do you push to start Duplicate File Finder Plus? Why, the only button there is! The one that says “FIND NOW!”. Yes, it’s that easy!
Please notice below the new features added in the latest version:
- Made the smart selection feature with the corresponding settings: automatically checks the unwanted files and only keeps one for each duplicate group, in order to let you quickly delete them or move them to the Recycle Bin.
- Added the comparing algorithm and corresponding setting for the large files, now you can specify do sampling or full comparing for the large files. And you can set what are the large files by size.
- Can scan and display the empty files. That is: adds the "Empty (0 byte)" size condition, and can see & filter them on the result interface.
- Added the "Find" function for the result listing, now you can find file by name or path.
- Displays the [Date created] field in the result listing.
This promotion includes the following:
Duplicate File Finder Plus - Single License (1 PC) with Lifetime Upgrades ($28.49)
Duplicate File Finder Plus - Personal License (3 PCs) with Lifetime Upgrades ($37.99)
Duplicate File Finder Plus - Home License (10 PCs) with Lifetime Upgrades ($47.49)
Prices are subject to vendor's pricing and may change
Frequently Bought Together
If you love this, you might also like...
The Fine Print