Focus Photoeditor for PC
Professional Photo Editing Power and Flexibility
Focus Photoeditor is a robust photo editing application that lets you produce and share vibrant and beautiful photos. With full support for all versions of Windows, Focus Photoeditor also supports more than 150 camera models and dozens of graphic formats (including PSD, Adobe's format for Photoshop), meaning it's easy to migrate from your overly complex program to something that actually works for you.
Use the Quick Fix Wizard to quickly resolve most common photo problems in just a click, using the best set of automated corrections on the market. Tweak colors, contrast, and white balance easily. You can even use Focus Photoeditor to experiment with Dynamic Range, including Smart Flash, Reduce Highlights, and Dynamic Range Improver!
The hits keep coming with Focus Photoeditor! Remove digital noise effortlessly. Engage in aggressive batch processing to handle multiple pictures at once, without labor-intensive file-by-file loading and editing. Play around with painting, drawing, and retouching tools that support presssure-sensitive graphic tablets! Achieve the same results as professional photographers using expensive software, but in a smart and inexpensive way, with Focus Photoeditor!
Check it out folks! This is a launch offer for version 7.0. In this version NeWest has included the following:
and much, much more...
- Speed of some features improved by 500%
- New 5 HDR One-click Fixes for fuller color and immediate exposure enhancement!
- New Vintage Filters (Lomo, Cross-Procesing, 1977, Nashville, XPro)
- New Denoising for stronger noise removal with better edge preserving
- New DE-Haze Correction, to improve foggy mountains in the backgound or similar situations
- New Focus Photoeditor proprietary format (fpp) which includes everything into a single project file
- Photoshop Plugins now can be used in batch processing in both manual and automatic mode
- Ability to create multiple layer groups and to apply common operations to them
- Many existing filters were recalibrated and improved
- Improved performance, usability, interface
Review Written by Derek Lee
Prices are subject to vendor's pricing and may change
Frequently Bought Together
If you love this, you might also like...
The Fine Print