You like to consider yourself to be artistic, but have you ever tried to paint with FIRE and LIGHT? It never really occurred to you, seeing as all of the popular graphics applications never really feature this amazing and astounding functionality. It’s a niche that needed filling, and today’s discount software promotion, Flame Painter 3, does it so well!
Flame Painter 3 is a unique paint application that lets you create fiery artwork, lighting effects, unconventional designs, or beautiful backgrounds with a variety of stunning flame brushes. It is used by thousands of professional CG artists, designers, enthusiasts, and school children who want to create original works of art.
With Flame Painter 3, you will discover untold depths of creativity once you start working with this amazing application, joining thousands of professional CG artists and designers who already know the power and potential of painting with flame!
Imagine experimenting with hundreds of unique flame brushes, each a fascinating example of what you can do with flame and light. Work with layers and produce images in popular file formats, or as Alpha pictures for Photoshop. Apply state of the art effects to existing photographs and images. There’s no limit to what you can do once you start painting with Flame Painter 3!
Check out a sampling of what else is new in Flame Painter 3:
- - Flame, Follow and Ribbon brush styles
- - Normal, Lighten & Darken painting modes
- - Beautiful gradient transitions
- - Drag & Drop images from folder or web
- - Blur and Glow effect filters
- - Customizable UI
- - Save RGB and Alpha channel
- - FPA, PNG, JPG, TIF and BMP files
- - Windows, Mac OS - 32/64 bit version
- - 22 Photoshop blending modes
- - Multicore engine optimizations
- - Unlimited layers
- - Move and resize layers and canvas
- - Safe boundary - extended canvas size
- - Leap Motion support
Please note folks: the Professional edition is not available during today’s promotion - when pressing the Buy Now button - but you can upgrade to the Professional edition directly through the application. Here are the extra features included in the Professional edition:
- A Photoshop plugin for CS5, CS6 and CC
- Open and save layered PSD files
- Copy & Paste to 3rd party apps
- Editable vector layers
- Export SVG vector format files
- Wacom tablet support
- Hi-res renderer
- Supersmooth Antialiasing
- can be used for commercial usage.
Review Written by Derek Lee
The Fine Print