Linkman Pro 8 (2 Computer License) v8.91 for PC
The Ultimate Bookmark Manager!
"Linkman is by far the best solution we've tried for keeping your bookmarks safe and up to date." -- CNET Editorial Review
Links, links, links. They're how we organize the internet, and for many of us, how we organize our lives. But how do we organize our links? How do we turn that rat's nest of hundreds, thousands, even tens-of-thousands of URLs into something useful, intuitive, and (most importantly) cross-browser?
With Linkman, of course!
Linkman -- short for Link Manager -- is a complete bookmark management solution that can efficiently organize and check large amounts of links and effectively replace your browser's native URL management system.
But best of all, Linkman offers uniform access across all of your browsers. Linkman allows you to install Firefox, IE, Chrome and Opera addons as optional components. No other bookmark manager features such comprehensive browser support. Not even close! Only Linkman ensures that all of your links will be readily accessible no matter which browser you're using at that particular moment!
But what about those nasty little 404 errors? After all, the internet changes over time, and a good link today might very well be a broken link tomorrow. Linkman includes powerful bookmark validation features that continually scan your link database for dead links, page movements, and even content changes!
And Linkman is fast, no matter how many links you've got stored away. Just start typing a keyword and get results within a second, even with link databases in the millions! In addition, Linkman allows you to combine wildcards and operators (AND, AND NOT, OR, "-") in your searches, and to utilize a powerful Search and Replace feature.
With secure password protection features, the ability to export and print out functional link reports, the option to install Linkman on a portable USB stick, and even the ability to sync databases between multiple computers, it's hard to think of anything Linkman can't do when it comes to bookmarks.
If you use bookmarks on a regular basis for work, play, or just plain living, you owe it to yourself to check out Linkman!
Version Alert! Check out what's new in Linkman 8.91:
- Improved Bookmark Validation: Authentication support; Improved SSL/TLS support; Validation codes explained in status bar.
- Better Web Icons support: Linkman now supports PNG, JPG, and GIF images; if the web icon for a website is placed on another website with a shortcut referral to it, Linkman can find the icon anyway!
- Improved synchronization: A warning dialog will be displayed on synchronization collision; On successful synchronization a notification is displayed in the Tray Icon area.
- Faster and more accessible Keyword List window.
- A specific browser can be configured within the properties of a folder: All bookmarks inside this folder will be launched using the configured browser.
Please note folks: an HD version of the tutorial video is available here.
Review Written by Derek Lee
The Fine Print