Do you ever find yourself shaking your head skeptically whenever you hear about something that's simple, yet powerful? Are you of the mind that in order for something to be truly useful on many levels, that it has to be exceedingly complicated, with a steep learning curve? Or that for an application to be easy to use, it has to be somehow dumbed down, stripped of any advanced functionality?
Swift To-Do List is powerful because it can take all of your tasks -- your action items, goals, meetings, phone calls, appointments, ideas, anything and everything -- and organize them in a visually pleasing, categorized hierarchy of folders. For each task, you can add explanatory notes and even attach related files, links, email addresses, and folders. Imagine attaching a Powerpoint presentation to the appointment reminder regarding the Big Client Meeting!
The feature list to the right is only the tip of the iceberg. Check out the feature list on the Swift To-Do website for more information!
Despite the application's astounding ability to bring order to your life, Swift To-Do List is exceedingly simple and easy to use, right from the moment you install the program. There are no complicated macros, keystrokes, or procedures to muddle through -- you can simply drag and drop tasks to change their order, and create new tasks and reminders with just a few clicks. Filter the task view to focus on one specific area, such as priority or due date, or expand the entire view to see the big picture. Swift To-Do List is so intuitive, you'll have full command of the application in mere minutes. It really is that simple!
Swift To-Do List 7 comes in 3 editions: Standard, Professional, and Ultimate. Compare editions on the Dextronet website to determine which one is right for you!
For you road warriors, Swift To-Do List can print out any To Do list of tasks, including any associated notes that you've added. You can even export your task list to HTML or as an Excel spreadsheet!
Check out some of the features exclusive to Swift To-Do List Ultimate!
- 100 extra tree icons
- Two-line display for long task names
- Spellchecker for notes and memos
- Multi-level numbered lists (outlines) in notes and memos
- Other premium, Ultimate-only features comig in the future
Swift To-Do List is constantly being improved upon! Just this year it's already had over 50 updates, not to mention hundreds of improvements, fixes, and new features:
- As of 7.60, a new calendar panel has been added. It features a new, clickable info panel (so you can instantly see how many tasks are due today, tomorrow, overdue, etc, can can easily view them), a new global hotkey for creating tasks from selected text in any application, HTML email support when emailing tasks, and other improvements.
- As of v7.32 you can create tasks from emails by simple dragging and dropping!
- As of v7.33 you can preview task recurrence and have tasks that recur X days after you complete them.
- As of 7.46, the notes editor is much improved. You can now import/export notes to DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, TXT, ODT, MHT and even export them to PDF. Learn more about the new notes editor here.
This promotion includes the following:
Swift To-Do List 7 Professional ($89.95)
Swift To-Do List 7 Professional 1-user-3-PC-pack ($134.95)
Swift To-Do List 7 Standard ($44.95)
Swift To-Do List Standard Pack (1-user-3-PC) ($67.95)
Swift To-Do List 7 Ultimate ($149.95)
Swift To-Do List 7 Ultimate 1-user-3-PC-pack ($199.95)
Review Written by Derek Lee
The Fine Print