TreeProjects for PC
Organize Info Using Searchable Databases
Sure, folders were a great idea back in the day, before we started accumulating hundreds of files. Now, even having a hierarchy of folders doesn't necessarily equate to being organized! It's time to bring your information management to the next level, with TreeProjects!
TreeProjects lets you organize all of your information using freeform, hierarchical, searchable personal databases! With TreeProjects, you'll be able to store text, files, reminders, and a whole host of other data types in a way that makes finding information quickly an easy task. And don't think that such power comes with unnecessary complexity -- all of your data is stored in single, small, portable file that can go wherever you do!
TreeProjects boasts an intuitive and friendly user interface that will be instantly familiar to anyone who's ever used WordPad or Windows Explorer! And there's no need to worry about draining system resources - coded in C++, TreeProjects occupies very little space, takes up very little memory, but remains fully capable of delivering fast results no matter what the size of your database!
Check out some of the awesome features available in this version TreeProjects!
- Databases can be password-protected. Protected databases are encrypted (encryption-decryption is performed on the fly without noticable slowdown).
- Complex search queries are supported, that allow finding items by any combination of their properties. A visual editor of search queries is available.
- Multiple, dockable, editable, persistent search results windows, with optional auto-update.
- Workspaces (positions of windows, opened items etc) are preserved between sessions for each database.
- Faster search and tag search.
- Improved drag and drop capabilities.
- Better looking, more customizable and configurable.
- ...and much, much more!
Review Written by Derek Lee
The Fine Print