UltraEdit + UltraCompare + Mobility! for PC
Do Not Miss This Deal!
There are tools, and then there are killer tools. There are deals, and then there are awesome deals. And today? We're offering a once-in-a-lifetime deal on an entire suite of industry-leading, award-winning, showstopping development software!
We're so excited about today's promotion! Not only do you get UltraEdit and UltraCompare, two of the most powerful and beloved development tools on the market, but you also get the portable USB versions of both!
That's nearly $220 worth of software for just a little bit more than the cost of UltraEdit alone!
Whether you're at home, on the road, or locked into using a client's PC or server, with today's bundle you'll always have access to these incredible utilities.
UltraEdit - The World's #1 selling, most powerful, value priced text editor!
Have you ever spent hours performing the same tasks over and over in another text or code editor? UltraEdit provides an unprecedented level of automation, letting you create macros that record simple or complex actions for later playback. You can even program a macro to run a specific number of times, or to loop conditionally - it's your choice!
The depth and breadth of customizable options in UltraEdit gives you the power to tailor the program to your specific needs. Editor colors, toolbars, menus, key mapping, custom bitmap icons, user tools, and more can be tinkered, tweaked, and refined until the program feels like it was programmed just for you.
What makes UltraEdit Different?
With UltraEdit, you can:
- The editor of choice for over two million users
- Widely considered the defacto standard in text and programming editors
- TOP RATED by PC Magazine and Download.com senior editorial staff
- Recipient of numerous coveted industry awards
- No other editor in its class offers the depth and breadth of features available in UltraEdit
- Highly stable and mature - UltraEdit has been in active development for over 15 years
- Edit files in excess of 4GB!
- Search and replace text in a single file or across many files in multiple directories - including subdirectories
- Customize editor colors, toolbars, menus, key mapping, custom bitmap icons, user tools, and more
- Gain access to a world-renowned support staff to quickly answer your support requests
- Write code in literally hundreds of available programming languages
- Save hours of manual text editing using powerful scripting and macro engines
UltraCompare - File/Folder compare the way it should be done.
How many days (weeks?) of your life have you spent manually inspecting and comparing code changes? Or reviewing documents to make sure that the changes that you recommended made it into the final version? How about that time your backup process failed, and you had to compare backup versions to make sure everything was okay? For all of these times, and many more to come, you need UltraCompare.
UltraCompare lets you instantly review the differences between up to three files or folders, significantly reducing the time and risk of error associated with doing so manually. UltraCompare also includes support for file merging and ignore options, so you only are alerted to the differences that you care about. With the integrated FTP/SFTP support, you can use UltraCompare to download files, compare and merge versions, and upload the finished product back to the remote server!
What's more, UltraCompare is fully integrated with UltraEdit. Together, UltraEdit and UltraCompare give you the most fully-featured editor plus the ability to effortlessly manage changes, visually inspect differences, and exercise quick and easy merge operations... UltraEdit/UltraCompare -- the only fully-integrated editing/compare solution of its kind.
With UltraCompare, you can:
- Compare and merge up to three different files or folders
- Download, compare/merge, and upload files to a remote server without leaving the program
- Reduce the risk of error associated with manual file comparison
- Compare Word Docs, RTF files, and even .zip and .rar files!
Review Written by Roger Thomasson