Sure, you could get a stack of colored Post-It notes and start planning your project that way. It’s all well and good until a critical task drops to the floor overnight and ends up stuck to someone’s shoe the next day! There’s a better, more efficient and effective approach to visual planning, and it’s in the form of today’s discount software promotion, Hyper Plan!
Hyper Plan lets you plan your work and life in visual, color-coded form, letting you see what you need to do next with just a glance. With Hyper Plan, you’ll be able to select which properties you want to visualize, from tasks and people to priorities and budgets. Click between these views easily. Apply categories to tasks, then assign colors. Or view everything that needs doing in a timeline.
Best of all, when you use Hyper Plan, you’re no longer limited by wall space or sticky note colors! And if you need to see plans from a few months, or even a few years ago, Hyper Plan makes it easy to call them back up just like that!
The developer has released version 2 of Hyper Plan with many improvements and new features. Quite a few are based on BitsDuJour user feedback. These improvements include:
- Create bar charts in a few clicks, e.g. chart the effort assigned by person and status.
- Intelligent text scaling (more text is shown on cards as you zoom in).
- Improved card appearance.
- Click overlay icons to edit or delete cards.
- Save appearance themes for use across all your plans.
- Run Hyper Plan as a local application (e.g. off a USB stick).
- Import CSV files into existing plans.
- New 'Properties' pane.
- Color cells according to properties in the 'Table' pane.
- Find and replace.
- Customizable tool bar.
- Export to SVG.
- Intelligent dates (e.g. 'today' or 'monday').
- Improved filtering.
- 35 built-in stock images.
- Optional dark 'skin' for Windows.
- ...and much more.
The Fine Print